Hey all! I've just returned from a week of beach and relaxation with my sister, parents and wonderful fiance :). It. was. glorious. Sunshine (a few thunderstorms) campfires, s'mores, beach, ocean, good food and fun for all. I'm so grateful for them all. It was especially nice to be able to spend so much time with Ethan and for my family to get to know him a little better and vice versa. It was nice to get away and not really have any responsibilities or places to be, to leave technology, for the most part, for a few days (I will say that my phone did not leave my bunk the entire week, which is quite an accomplishment for me :)) When I get breaks away from the computer and other forms of technology I realize how overly reliant I am on communication and how unnecessary it really is to have a phone on me constantly and check my computer multiple times a day... so hopefully this will be the start of a less-technology reliant me.
This coming week will be crazy busy. I'll be back at camp again doing the arts & crafts teacher thing, it's also my church's vacation bible school which I'll be helping with, AND I'll finally be starting my second job for this summer. Welcome back to reality! At least today is a free day so rest up for the insanity that is this week!
Have a wonderful week!
No comments:
Post a Comment